Our client is a leading global packaging manufacturer & distributor operating 120 sites throughout Asia, Oceania and Europe offering tailored solutions that add value to their customers, partners and communities.
Pioneers in sustainability since their inception, the company’s rapid growth in New Zealand has resulted in numerous new roles being added to a dynamic team of professionals, the role of Management Accountant will play an important part in assisting the International Finance Manager for the Accounting of Global Logistics N.Z.
This will include:
- Management & Financial Accounting
- Reporting – The Preparation & Reporting of Financial Results, Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation, CAPEX etc
- System Improvements Monitoring all business systems with SAP as core ERP tool
- Analysis – Collecting and interpreting financial and business information including the collection of adhoc analysis, monthly sales expenditure, Forecasts & Budgets etc.
- Business & Administrative Support to the business.
The role will report directly to the International Finance Manager with one indirect report: Country Manager Logistics – NZ.
We would expect the suitable applicant to have a minimum of 10 year’s experience working in Finance Accounting roles and be competent in areas of:
- Clear and confident and communication
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong skills in issue resolution
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Ability to take the initiative and seek continuous improvement
- Good computer skills and sound keyboarding abilities
- Dedication, commitment and desire to learn quickly
- Advanced MS EXCEL Skills.
Tertiary qualified: CA or CPA Qualification or International Equivalent.
The company is passionate about its people and celebrates its success with offering on-going self-development opportunities, health and wellness initiatives including flexible working conditions where appropriate.
To apply for this role you must be legally able to work in New Zealand with either NZ Residency/Citizenship or a long-term working visa.