- Work with the best and most innovative technology
- Express your operational skills and be courageous in making decisions that influence successful outcomes.
Seeking an experienced freight/transport operator familiar with the countries regions infrastructure, including Ports, Sea/Air Road & Rail, coordinating movements of customers freight from manufacturing through to distribution. This is a busy role demanding of good time management, organisation and coordination skills.
You will be familiar with the local network and its many operators/carriers, have excellent communication skills and be competent at problem solving while keeping to schedule a demanding delivery service to all customers.
You will be allocated key customers in which to deliver according to schedule and under the most extenuating circumstances a service that is equal to none other than the company’s reputation for being fast and efficient with delivery, use state of the art technology and an automated systems equal to none other, the business offers lots of growth for further opportunities it awards those who prove their resilience, flexibility and a willingness to build good relationships with all stakeholders and customers this role depends on your integrity and ability to grow its success in the market.
It is expected all applicant to display proof of their experience in the following areas:
- The local domestic and or international freight & logistics industry.
- Be fully conversant with pay load restrictions and regulations, legislation and H&S compliance.
- Display a good knowledge of the countries geography
- Good TMS & MS Office EXCEL skills.
- Mature & professional communication skills
All applicants must have long term legal work rights in New Zealand.
Hours of work: 7.30am – 5pm
Please forward all applications to: email@example.com