Looking for a Customer Services representative with a good geographical knowledge of New Zealand
Our customer is one of New Zealand’s largest privately owned freight forwarder and and international leader in supply chain management. They are a global operation with offices across New Zealand, Australia, China and the Philippines who offer cost-efficient freight forwarding, logistics, and warehousing solutions that will provide end to end visibility and control for their customers.
They are looking for a customer services representative with a solid knowledge of coastal New Zealand and an ability to put the customer first and ensure great customer satisfaction.
- Key skills and attributes required:
- Previous experience within the shipping industry
- Experience using EDI CargoWise – preferred, not essential
- Strong MS skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and accuracy
- Previous experience in customer services would be ideal
You will be team player with good communication skills showing a real willingness to engage with your colleagues and customers.
Based around the Auckland Airport in Mangere, this full time role is a great opportunity for someone wanting a change or step up from their current role
You will be a resident of NZ or hold a valid work permit that is renewable over 4 years