Established for over 20 years, our customer has an international presence, they are dynamic and progressive, providing complete import and export freight forwarding services with a strong focus on tailoring to meet both clients and partners requirements.
They are seeking an imports sea freight specialist with some air freight experience to manage the end to end operations with a small but well established operator.
This would suit someone looking who likes variety and working in a small but established team
Key skills and requirements:
- EDI Cargowise experience
- Strong FAK (Freight All Kinds) experience across a wide range of customers and commodities
- 4 – 5 years local (NZ) forwarding knowledge essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Needs someone who is a good operations all rounder, due to it being a small team
- Strong knowledge of all rules and regulations relating to importing
This is a new role for a company experiencing tremendous growth of its business.
To apply for this role you must be legally able to work in New Zealand with either NZ Residency/Citizenship or a long-term working visa.