Our client is an alliance of companies including six New Zealand and international companies with a wealth of experience in delivering large-scale infrastructure projects both in New Zealand and overseas. They are needing an experienced Warehouse Coordinator with managerial experience for a 12 month fixed term contract in their busy Manukau location.
Key skills and attributes required:
- Forklift license or F endorsement, preferred but not a must
- Class 2 Drivers license preferred, however not essential
- MPI Accredited Person AP preferred, however not essential
- Tele-handler ticket preferred, however not essential
- Valid first aid certificate preferred, however not essential
- A proven track record of managing teams, preferably in logistics, retail or trade supplies
- Able to deal with unexpected events and make decisions and provide direction to work teams in a safe way
- Able to work independently and prioritise work load
- Is solutions oriented, with a hands-on approach and applies a “continual improvement” philosophy
- Organised and systematic approach to working
- Strong planning and managing skills
- Comfortable working with a computer and navigating through project systems and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication with an ability to converse with team members and key stakeholders at all levels
- Strong understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements relating to regulatory and industry standards.
This role requires someone with the stamina and fortitude to be flexible with their work hours, have a high standard of physical fitness due to the nature of the role and be reliable to perform to a standard that will earn reward.
Drug & Alcohol Testing is mandatory, as is a MOJ Check.
To apply for this role you must be legally able to work in New Zealand with either NZ Residency/Citizenship or a long-term working visa