Our client is an alliance of companies including six New Zealand and international companies with a wealth of experience in delivering large-scale infrastructure projects both in New Zealand and overseas.
They are looking for an experienced Warehouse Store person to join their busy team based in Manukau, they are needing someone who is an experienced operator to drive forklifts between 2 – 10 tonne lifting capacity, and also perform manual warehouse tasks.
Key skills and attributes required:
- At least 5-years’ experience in a similar role
- Forklift license or F endorsement
- Class 2 Drivers license preferred, however not essential
- MPI Accredited Person AP preferred, however not essential
- Tele-handler ticket
- Ability to use computer systems, particularly excel and email, entering stock movements on company software
- Understand effective stock management techniques and the importance of maximum/minimum stock control
- Familiar with checking and tagging small tools and equipment, ensuring fit for purpose
- Highly organised
- Strong communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Confident working unsupervised as well as within a team environment
- Sound literacy and numeracy skills
- Good understanding of Health and Safety protocols and regulations
These roles are in demand and require people with the stamina and fortitude to be flexible with their work hours, have a high standard of physical fitness due to the nature of the role and be reliable to perform to a standard that will earn reward.
Drug & Alcohol Testing is mandatory, as is a MOJ Check.
To apply for this role you must be legally able to work in New Zealand with either NZ Residency/Citizenship or a long-term working visa