Work for a rapidly growing 4PL as their Key Account and Business Development Manager.
Starting in 2013 with an idea to radically improve how freight is handled, our customer has grown from New Zealand based to establish a fast-growing presence in Australasia, providing freight owners a single point of accountability for next-gen solutions to their freight management needs. Our customer is an innovative New Zealand based freight logistics solutions provider and 4PL Freight Forwarder. The company delivers outstanding service and cost solutions for freight owners, whilst improving return on assets for freight carriers.
They are needing a self motivated sales star to join their busy sales team and hit the ground running
Key skills and requirements:
- Freight experience would be ideal, any industry experience is a requirement
- Knowledge of New Zealand road transport customer requirements, market trends, market structure and value proposition that wins the customer mind
- Network of industry relationships that open doors to pitch the company’s business solutions across wider customer/industry base
- Prior experience in customer support and business development role in a similar setting
- Exercising sound judgement to make consistent and robust decisions
- Demonstrated customer service focus, including the ability to recognise and implement business improvement opportunities
- Experience in working with multi-faceted customer and supplier environment to carry out day to day service delivery responsibilities
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the principles of road transport service delivery
- Outgoing and confident communicator with the skills to present a simple solution for a complex customer problem
- Outstanding verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate well to all different levels of people
- Excellent self-management skills, including working effectively without direct supervision, managing and organising fluctuating workloads in sometimes stressful situations
- Sound analytical skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience working in a role that developed knowledge of transport market and its behaviours preferred but not essential
You must be legally able to work in New Zealand with either NZ Residency/Citizenship or a long term working visa.